Well I am disappointed, we rushed through supper got the dishes done and then Al phoned and said there was no team penning tonight. I guess we just assumed they do it every Friday night but they don't apparently.
So I am staying home and going to go watch a movie, tomorrow we have to try and figure out what is going on with the water system so might be a frustrating day. Wish us luck, night for now
Friday, January 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi there, you are right, I do love my life, maybe in the future I will get bored with being a critter sitter! but for now I am in the place I want to be.
I sometimes do feel a bit overwhelmed when learning how to work with the horses but have been lucky to have help right around the corner.
We were just talking about Sam the other night, as we have always had at least one dog up to as many as five at one point but never had a cat before. Now I can't imagine life without him, Sam has been such a wonderful addition to our family.
Thanks for the best wishes on the water thing, hubby was able to fix it temporarily and hopefully it will last until spring when we can dig around it to do a more permanent fix.
Post a Comment