Doolittle Ranch

Welcome!

Friday, January 13, 2006

Happy Friday the 13th

Happy Friday the 13th everyone and that is all I have to say about that for the moment. Will probably do a post at the end of the day to see how it went.

Al phoned last night and invited us to team penning again. After I hung up I realized that he is going to be bringing a horse and think he might be bringing two and if so I might give it a try. Prettygirl isn't up to that yet and not too sure how I would do either but if he brings Bud for me to ride it might be alright as Bud is kind of like having cruise control, he is so well trained.

We will put the saddle on Prettygirl and work with her again this weekend, weather pending of course.

Well lucky me gets to go pay bills and stuff this morning so I better get at it, have a great day all.

No comments: