
I just got back in from feeding my girls, taking the dogs for a walk and visiting with the "second chance ranch" horses. Lucky doesn't get to go for walks much so she over does it, she never stops running, sniffing and just generally has a great time. I wasn't sure how she would be around the horses but she seems to stay away from them. Mixer and Shiloh are scared of them because Prettygirl chased them one time so when I stop to visit they head for home. Now they are all having a morning nap and the house is calm again. I will head over to feed the miniature horses here in a few minutes, they can only go to pasture for a few hours as they will over indulge and then could possibly founder. Here are the happy dogs about half way on the walk this morning, finally starting to settle down a bit. Well we only ended up having one child come to our place for Halloween, so guess we are stuck with a bunch of chocolate... and guess who will have to eat it!
Oh I am trying to stay away from it but it keeps calling me. Maybe I should freeze the evil stuff, I think my sisters chocolate addiction is starting to rub off on me. Good excuse or what, sorry Brenda.



Ty was adorable as Whinny the Pooh and we had put a little basket of stuff together for him and the only thing he really liked was the tractor. He is going to be two in December and really has a good vocabulary.


All for now

No comments:
Post a Comment