
Happy Halloween Everyone, hard to believe October is almost over, this month has whipped by.
Have some sad news, our neighbor's son was killed in a motor vehicle accident in Winnipeg on Saturday morning and he is flying out for the funeral. Our deepest sympathies are with him right now, it was very tragic and makes you appreciate how valuable life is. We will be looking after his miniature horses and his little dog Lucky. Lucky stayed with us once before and is a border collie x and a real sweetheart and loves to run and play with Mixer and Shiloh. I will post a picture as soon as I can line all three up to take it. Maybe in the morning. So far Sam the cat is not too impressed that there is another dog in the house and is staring at her trying to figure it all out. Imagine by the end of Sunday they will have it all sorted out. So far Lucky fits into our house very nicely and would take her in a heart beat.
Our friends are going to bring over their little boy Ty and he is meant to be dressing up in a Whinny the pooh costume so that should be cute. Will take a picture of that as well. I usually carve a pumpkin every year but this year will have to forgo it. Once again Nick was right and I should have picked one up last week but thought it was too early and then by the time I went to buy one they were all gone. Go figure he has to be right!,oh well guess it wasn't meant to be.

No comments:
Post a Comment