
The horses are getting more exercise each day trying to visit with the neighbor horses. They all seem friendly especially Troubles an adorable little paint mare. She is always the first one to come and say hi and I must say I am starting to get attached to her. There is usually three horses that come together and the rest are a bit shier and take some time to approach them.





Today they were all visiting over the fence and I am so tempted to let Prettygirl out to run with them but reluctant at the same time as Mystery would be so lonely by herself. Mystery doesn't seem to want to visit with the horses and think because she is a pony she may get picked on.
I guess we will just go day by day and see what happens.
Today was baking day and I managed to get a pot of homemade soup, fresh buns and cinnamon buns are in the oven as I type. Hubby will be spoilt tonight!

No comments:
Post a Comment