Mojo is still moving really slow and I am taking her outside on a leash,which she isn't impressed with, I think she is likes to do her business in private. I guess she will have to get used to it because she has to be kept quiet for ten days. Today it hasn't been a problem at all, she did eat breakfast and supper and is drinking, stitches look good so all is well.
So as promised I will keep quiet now and just submit the pictures.
This is Alan we were having rainbow wars with our cameras.My rainbow girls


Trixie and Pixie and Don

Blaze and Star Grandson Dev and Don

Lilly (niece) and baby boy Hesa


1 comment:
Ok you asked for it... ha ha. I just love that baby Hesa, if he was mine I am sure he would be living in the house!
Post a Comment