Morning, well it is a brand new day and I feel so much better today, headache is gone. Amazing what a dark room and sleep will do for you. Mojo seems a bit perkier today as well, she even stole the cookie that Shiloh left so think she is feeling better. It is going to be nice again today and it is promising to be a beautiful sunrise. Hubby has gone to Jasper overnight for work so will be able to have a night off from cooking, yeah.
Al our oldest son should be coming for a visit on his way back home tomorrow so guess I should scrub out the guest bathroom seeing how I had to use it the other night to give Mojo an emergency bath. She decided that horse crap would be a great fur decoration and rolled in it. I had to laugh as she looked mighty proud of herself. We had been out walking and I told Nick to take the dogs and head back to the house because I wanted to spend time with the herd of horses. I didn't want the dogs hanging out with me because I am always worried they will spook them. Well of course he didn't listen and left Mojo out (cause she wanted to stay out as he said later). I was able to pat one of the young colts that normally won't let us and had a few others surrounding me when they spooked and I looked and there was Mojo just happily rolling in a nice big fresh pile. She came up dripping and so I to leave and get her out of there, she knew I wasn't very happy with her and rushed on ahead of me for home. Nick didn't realize and let her in the house and she snuggled right up to him.... ha ha, that made me laugh and I thought serves you right, if you had listened to me in the first place....Oh well crap happens right!
I am looking after the miniature horses today again as the owners had to go to the city. I will post a few pictures of them later as well. Man they are the cutest things, Don has a buggy and makes them pull it and enters them in parades. Their names are Pixie, Trixie, Star, Blaze and baby Hesa. Hesa is Stars colt and he just turned one in May. He is my favorite because I have been able to watch him grow into the stallion he is now. He is so adorable when he runs around kicking up his heels and acting like a big stud, he isn't much taller then Mixer, so it is too funny. His name came from "he's a boy".
I am going to make it a goal today to make a spreadsheet for each of the animals. It is starting to get a big confusing as to who is due for vaccinations, worming etc so I am going to organize it all in one place instead of written here, there and everywhere. Yup that is what I am going to do, great intentions anyway.
Will sign off for now and get dog's breakfast, kitty breakfast and get my chubbo's out in the main yard so they can make up for yesterday. Have a great day everyone.
Wednesday, November 23, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment