Well the joys of being owned by a cat just never end... Last night Sam whined and whined to go out so I let him and when I went to check on him a few minutes later he had deposited a beautiful gift by the back door. It was probably about the grossest thing I have ever seen, I probably shouldn't even describe it but my evil side has to share. Picture this : the back half of a fairly large mouse, lots of brown gukky stuff and something unrecognizable but the color was black!
Somehow words just don't do this package justice. I had to scoop it up with a shovel and throw it in the burn barrel while trying not to look at it too much. I probably should have taken a picture so I could really gross you all out. Kidding that would be too sick. Sam came in a little while later and when I went into the bedroom (which is carpeted) there was some piles of guk to clean up in there too. Man all I want for Christmas is laminate flooring. Now I will be really checking around for a good deal on some.
It is -12 today and overcast so think we are in for some flurries. It is a week today that Mojo was spayed and she is like a little time bomb ready to go off, so much energy built up. Shiloh keeps trying to entice her into play and nasty old me has to put the brakes on that! I think they think I am so mean. Three days and counting. I will be pretty happy not to have to escort them outside every time they have to go again. Amazing how time consuming that is in a day, I feel like I haven't been able to get anything accomplished lately.
I did change the living room around the other day but apparently no one likes the change so today it will have to go back. Man men and animals sure hate change but I guess on the positive side it was a good chance to clean and get rid of the lurking hair and dust bunnies. I was actually ashamed when I pulled the couches out and guess you can't just stick the wand under there and have it pick everything up, you must have to move the couches. Lesson learnt?, probably not but the thought will be there for awhile.
Well I guess I should sign off here for now and get animals fed, they are all starting to hint that I am late.
Carolyn thanks for dropping into the blog and always so cool to hear from you.
Bye for now, have a great day all
Tuesday, November 29, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I laughed about your comment about leaving gifts like that for our loved ones, in fact I am still chuckling over that one. All kinds of thoughts sprung to mind.
I use Paint Shop Pro for doing any graphic work, I find it very user friendly. It is a bit tedious as you have to cut out each thing and then I use layers and paste it in
the picture. It is fun but time consuming, but hey I had the time.
Post a Comment