
Just checked our weather for today and we are supposed to be getting wind gusting up to 90 km an hour which is almost 56 miles per hour. I sure hope my house stays on the blocks!, living in a modular home is fun sometimes, mostly it is good but when we get high winds it is not. I am feeling it shaking as I am typing this and still have to head out for my dog walk and horse feed and sure hope I have a house when I get back... The temp is nice though, it is sitting at +8 right now, amazing, most of the snow has disappeared and the remaining stuff will probably be gone by the end of the day with the wind and warm.
The sky looked very wild when the sun was coming up.

1 comment:
Yes I do appologise, it has been busy around here and haven't been on the computer too much and then when I get on there I am too pooped to type anything intelligent.(not that I ever do ha ha)
Post a Comment