Doolittle Ranch

Welcome!

Monday, November 14, 2005

Great News

Oh I just got a phone call from my friend and she just got home from the doctor's office and her test results were good. No cancer!... I was so happy for her that I cried when she told me, guess the power of prayer is alive and well. Thank you everyone for thinking positive thoughts for her.

We had a busy weekend getting things done around here before the cold weather hits. Nick worked on our old truck, then we cut up the tree that had fallen down last week and sat out by a fire for a few hours until the cold sort of crept in, then we wimped out and headed in to the warm house.

The horses have been having a blast running around the main yard and so many new things to investigate and tons of grass to eat. Prettygirl keeps calling the big group of horses, it would be fun to see her out with them but it wouldn't be fair on Mystery as she would never keep up with them and more then likely would get picked on. It is good that they can visit over the fence though and keeps them from getting too bored.

I thought it was time I posted a picture of Sam, he has been house bound since the snow came, he gave it a try the other day but keeps lifting his paws and shaking them off and then wants back in. A few minutes later he is meowing to go out again and I open the door and he looks out and then comes right back in with a disgusted look on his face. Guess he is kind of hoping that white stuff was a bad dream.




















Well that is it for now.

No comments: