Morning, well we got some good news last night, the people that own Lucky don't want her anymore as she is too high energy for them so they have given her to us. They have got themselves a poodle/yorkie x and that will work out so much better for them as they don't lead a very active lifestyle. They are happy and we are happy so all is well.
I will have to make an appointment for spaying and shots etc. Sure don't want her going into heat especially with all the coyotes that we have hanging around.
Had a frustrating Saturday as I hauled out all the furniture from our room and went to lift the carpet and to my surprise it isn't linoleum under there, just unfinished floor!. The reason I thought it was lino under there was because I lifted a small piece in the corner and saw linoleum, well it turns out that it was just a strip that they had extended from the bathroom. So I had to haul everything back in and we will have to wait until a good deal on laminate flooring comes up. Right now it is too expensive.
Oh well at least the room is clean again as was able to get it all. Talk about a lesson in futility.
We had a skiff of snow last night but nothing too serious yet but it has turned colder probably -10 at night now so back to hauling water for the horses. Like I mind.
Well all for now.
Monday, November 07, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment