Doolittle Ranch

Welcome!

Saturday, December 17, 2005

You know you lead a boring life when,

Well what can I say, you lead a boring life when you have to share what you had for dinner on your blog!. Oh well we had home made pizza tonight and it might not look that great but it was. I even made the dough from scratch and not the box kind.... Yeah me! Took this picture for my Mom cause I was bragging about the pizza and she said, "oh can you send me some?", so I did.



We went shopping to Spruce Grove and Stony Plain today, left here this morning around 11 and never got home until four thirty. It was crazy, the stores were all wall to wall people but we managed to keep up a good sense of humor throughout the day and got most of everything we need. I will just have to run into Mayberry later this week for a few things and hubby is going to do the booze shopping so then we will be ready. I think this is the first time ever since we have been married that we are ready a full week away. Usually we are those annoying people that shop right up and including Christmas eve!. Had to laugh at one guy, he had a wife, three kids and three yes three! shopping carts full. I tell you I would hate to be on the receiving end of that bill. He was laughing about it though so he must have had money or at the very least good credit.
We are going to a pot luck held at a local hall tomorrow night, I guess the neighbor's all get together once a year so we will be able to meet quite a few that we haven't yet.

I have spent the last few days being very vigilant on trying to clear up Prettygirls legs. Last week I noticed something on her leg that looked like she had cut herself so I doused it in Keraplex and then realized that it could be ringworm. She now has about 6 spots on her legs and have been dousing them all with iodine. They do seem to be getting better so maybe I will get lucky and no more spots will appear. My knowledgeable neighbor is going to drop by to check it out and see if he thinks that is what it was. I had Shiloh and Mojo at the vets yesterday for their vaccinations and discussed it with the vet. Of course she couldn't say for sure without looking at it and she is away on holidays all next week but one of the other vets maybe coming out this way and if so he will drop in to have a look. I will see what the neighbor says though cause having vets come out is not cheap.
Anyway there is a movie just coming on that looks good so will go veg for a bit..

1 comment:

Doolittle Ranch said...

Oh thanks yeah the pizza was yummy and think I would make another one some time. We live too far from take out, boo hoo, that is probably about the only thing I miss about living near a town.

I had ringworm once as well when I was a kid and just remember my Mom having to treat it, couldn't remember what she treated it with though.