Well I must say it did feel good to vent a bit last night but this morning I am not so sure that I should have vented on something so silly. Especially in light of some of the blogs I read of people dealing with very serious issues such as cancer and stuff.
I was checking into a horse forum this morning and noticed a post about a pony being diagnosed with Cushings Disease so I looked it up wondering if possibly Mystery could have that. Well when I read the symptoms I realized that Mixer had most of them and now I am worried that he could have it. I am going to phone the vet first thing this morning to see if they even considered it or tested for it while doing all the blood work pannels of late. He is still not 100% back to normal although he does seem to have more energy but he is still drinking lots and still is always very hungry. He finishes his food off very fast and is always looking around for something else to eat. I sure hope he doesn't have that though as the medicine they have to take for it can cause some terrible side effects and they have to be watched very closely for these.
I will post more later after I talk to Anne
Wednesday, December 14, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment