Want to know what a waste of time is??? Doing a Christmas tree twice! Last night when I went to plug in the tree another strand had burnt out and of course it was right in the middle and bottom. Do you think I was smart enough to pick up more lights when I did all that shopping the other day? Of course not, it wasn't on the list. So I just spent the last two hours stripping it and redoing it so I could just use the two strands that I had left. Well it is done again and imagine before Christmas is over I will have to redo it again. The almost two year old clone of his father is coming to visit. That is the fun of Christmas though isn't it? Our little house will be full and not sure where I am going to sleep everyone but guess it will all work out. That is what blow up mattresses are for. Watched Christmas Vacation last night, I love that show and it is on my have to watch list every Christmas. I love the way Clark is so darn positive throughout all the dilemmas that go on, I know one thing I wouldn't be if it was us and I know hubby sure wouldn't either.
This week is going to fly by I have tons of rearranging to do and my poor little bedroom will have to temporarily house everything that I need to move to be able to fit everyone in the bedrooms and the kitchen. Boy that addition that we are talking about is starting to look better and better.
My neighbor came over last night and didn't think it was ringworm that Prettygirl has, he seemed to think it was just injuries she had done to herself. I have my suspicions about that but I am definitely no expert. I will just keep an eye on her and make sure it doesn't get worse, it seems that it is healing up so will keep doing what I have been doing.
We had a lovely evening at the pot luck supper although we were only there for an hour and half. We were told that it started at six, we got there shortly after six and everyone was already eating and most of them were done so don't know what time those people got there. Got to meet some new people and everyone was very welcoming. Well that is all the news for now.
Monday, December 19, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment