Yesterday afternoon was spent re-stretching the wire on the girls front pasture and adding a couple of strands. Originally we had two strands which wasn't enough as they stretched it by sticking their necks through. Guess that proves the theory " the grass is greener on the other side". They have a patch all around the pasture eaten down to nothing.
Mystery is looking happier each day and is walking so much better.
Mystery is looking happier each day and is walking so much better.
This is Prettygirl's favorite position, head down munching!Heard from my oldest and looks like maybe the kids won't be coming for Christmas with him. We were disappointed as were looking forward to watching them open gifts. Christmas is way more fun with excited little faces. It is still early though so things may change. My youngest son and his wife should be coming on the 26th, weather permitting. I haven't seen them since their wedding in August so should be a good visit. They were meant to come for Thansgiving but plans changed. The week before they were to come I rushed to put together a DVD slide show of all thier wedding photos. It is still here waiting for them to come, they don't know about it yet so hope they like it.
Today I have to concentrate on getting this place cleaned up again, weekends (dog and cat hair) are a killer, amazing how much the little monsters shed!
I have a bunch of laundry to do and may even get around to giving the bedroom carpet a shampoo. I can hardly wait to get rid of the stuff, if there wasn't any carpet in this place I would be happier. Guess it is warmer in the winter though.
Well not much of a post but a post all the same.

1 comment:
Hey there, yes I changed quite a bit actually, it took a long time to figure out what to change and for awhile there I had quite the mess.
I know what you mean about jumping from one area rug to another, especially with bare feet (which I am in most of the time). I still prefer them to full fledged carpet though, at least you can throw them in the washer.
I do hope they can still come but if they don't we will still have a great time. Just to be able to sit around and have some coffee and Bailey's Irish Creme (a treat we only do at Christmas) and not have to worry about driving anywhere is good enough for me..
Post a Comment