Doolittle Ranch

Welcome!

Thursday, December 08, 2005

New day, better feeling

Well today is starting out to be great! I spent an hour with the horses this morning and am happy to report that Mystery is doing a lot better. She let me pick the ice, snow and manure out of her front feet and I was almost able to pick up both back feet. I kept patting her and then just ran my hands down her back legs and kept doing that. I groomed them both and then turned them out. It is a gorgeous day here sun shining and almost above 0. I took the dogs walking for an hour and they were having a blast, think they like the warmer weather as well. I also cleaned out the shelter and corral so all in all I spent just over two hours outside so feel so much more positive today about things.

Last night I lugged the tree out of the shed and set it up. Took the lights and tested the strands, put them on, put the bobbles on and admired it for the rest of the night. Now this morning when I plugged it in one of the strands is only half lit and of course it is right in the middle of the tree so guess what I will be doing later. Will finish up with the rest of the decorating later on today and then run the vacuum through the place and be done with it for another day.

Welcome to blogging blt

1 comment:

Doolittle Ranch said...

Hey there, No I am certainly not the "horse whisperer", I really wish I could be though. I am still trying to speak horse but going to take some work I think. Speaking "dog" comes easier to me, oh well I am sure not going to give up.