Doolittle Ranch

Welcome!

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Snowy night

Well we are in the middle of a snow storm. So much for seeing grass, we probably have about 6-8 inches of fluffy snow right now and it is still coming. I should have known we were going to get something when I saw this sun dog first thing the other morning.



We spent the day going through box after box of old paper that we have been dragging from place to place and filled two burn barrels which are still smoldering.
I actually have room in the spare bedroom closet now. I keep saying that we will do this at the end of each year but then keep it for years, cause, you never know right?

We went to Edmonton on Sunday to visit my sister and had a really good time. She made us a huge chicken dinner. First time hubby had been to the new house and he was impressed. It is a beautiful place and have never seen sister so happy so that is wonderful. Lilly was going to go to West Edmonton mall on Monday and get a fur puppy and it is adorable. I stole the picture off her blog to post on mine..... ha ha.
Apparently you choose your fur and then you design your own dog right down to the eyes and then they sew it up for you while you wait. She wanted a border collie cause she fell in love with Mojo.


Prettygirl is still coughing so don't think I will be able to go to team penning this Friday night, she also still has a really runny nose so I am not sure if I should be getting concerned or not.

I might give the vet a call in the morning and see what she thinks. Apparently quite a few horses have come down with the same thing which seems to be a flu bug, but you have to worry about it turning into bronchitis or pneumonia. She is eating and drinking just fine though so maybe I am worrying for nothing.

Well that is all the news from frozen snowy Alberta, take care all.

No comments: