Well once again I have gotten into a slump for blogging. I think it is because I had moved everything into our bedroom the last time the kids came to visit and yesterday I moved it all back into the kitchen again. I think I was feeling too isolated in there to be able to sit at any length. Our kitchen is very bright ( there is a skylight) and I can watch the dogs while they are out playing. When I was set up in the bedroom I would find myself jumping up and down to go check where they were and what they were doing.
We really are going to have to put in a dog run this summer. My biggest fear is that they are going to see something across the road and chase out and get hit by a car. The traffic on this road is sometimes really heavy and fast. Not to mention going in the neighbor's yard chasing their dogs or something.
Hubby is away again for the rest of the week so maybe I will get around to giving this place a spring clean. Scared to mention that because last time I said that our well stopped working!
Also it is kind of hard to think spring with all that fresh snow out there. Did I mention that I am sick of snow?..... Maybe I did. Yesterday morning we woke up to the temperature down to -22 which sure doesn't bring visions of spring.
___________________________________________________________________
I was tagged by shift.click so here goes
16 Questions
1) If you were to be re-incarnated, who or what would you want to come back as and why?
I think I would like to come back as a Man just because they don't have the pressure of having to multitask and they don't suffer the female problems we do.
2) What's the nastiest thing you've ever done to a friend?
I agree with Joelene, this is a dumb question. You don't do nasty things to a friend, or else they wouldn't still be a friend.
3) What is your FIRST memory (and don't say 'I can't remember')?
I remember going berry picking with my Mom and my sister, I think it was strawberries, I don't remember how old I was but I was little. We were wearing yellow flowered sundresses Mom made for us and the day was really warm and sunny.
4) What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done when drunk?
Hubby and I were arguing once when we had to much to drink and right in the middle of the argument he wandered off to bed. I got mad and picked up a pepper mill and fired it and it hit the window, breaking it. Of course it had an instant sobering affect on me, not to mention the embarresment and the money it cost to repair it.
5) Your three best and worst qualities?
Three best: caring, compassionate, kind
Three worst: controlling (not recognizing that I can be controlling) , too sensitive and I procrastinate instead of just getting things done.
6) You can change one thing about your partner. What is it? And what is the thing you would NOT be happy to change about them?
I would have him stop watching T.V. while we are having dinner and have him change his six o'clock program to something other than "The Price is Right".
I wouldn't change the fact that he loves animals as much as I do.
7) Have you ever taken drugs (illegal)?
Yes (embarrassed smile) just marijuana
8) Your perfect night/day?
I am presuming this would be a perfect night/day that you would like to have?
I would like to go to the store and check my lottery ticket and be told that I won enough money to be able to pay off all our debts and give some to each of my family so that they could live more comfortably as well.
9) Have you ever had anything up your bum that ain't human?
Yes a thermometer
10) Three things that make you really angry?
1) seeing or hearing of abuse to animals
2) seeing how government wastes money
3) waste of any kind- hate it when people throw out perfectly good food, let water run for no reason, stuff like that
11) The saddest thing you've ever seen on TV?
That is a hard one to answer, there is so much sadness on TV which is why I don't watch it too much. I guess the thing that never fails to bring tears to my eyes are the commercials they do for animal cruelty prevention.
12) Apart from a sexual organ/region, which part of your body do you really liked being touched by a partner?
I love my neck massaged
13) Fave jelly flavor?
Without a doubt, blueberry.
14) Tell everyone something you've been too ashamed to tell anyone before. Your answer to this will guarantee your entry into Heaven.
I guess it would have to be the time I stole a bathing suit from a store by putting it on under my clothes and walking out without paying, I felt so guilty that I never wore the thing, I ended up throwing it away.
15) Something you don't tell your partner enough or something that you don't do enough for your partner, and know that you should.
I don't tell him that I love him, often enough.
16) You are a difficult person. Explain why
Sometimes I jump to conclusions about things and then find out that I had the situation totally wrong.
Well that brings me to the end of the questions, Whew!
Tuesday, March 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment