I live in Alberta on our hobby ranch which we purchased a few years ago.
Having a ranch has been a life long dream for both my husband and myself. We share this ranch with 2 dogs, 2 cats and 4 horses.
Life is never boring and there is always something going on at the Doolittle Ranch.
I had a picture here but can't seem to get it to show the animation, I upload it as a gif file and blogger seems to change it to a jpg file. Can't you put animated pictures on here? Anyone else have this problem?
Hi there, I should have explained a bit better about the formatting of those pictures.
The file is a .gif on my hard drive, I uploaded it to blogger using add image and when it uploaded to the blog the extension on the file was changed to .jpg and of course it isn't animated any more.
I must be doing something wrong but can't seem to find any explanation for it???? Puzzle for the day!
Ok well here is the link to the original animation I tryed to upload, this is the way it should look. Guess I shouldn't really worry about it but these things really bug me until I figure it out.
Well the problem isn't in the uploading it is the animation won't show up. Try it on your end if you have some spare time, save that shamrock dude on your computer and then try to upload it using the add image on the blogger and then check the code and see if it still says .gif Maybe I am doing something wrong. Today I am having trouble posting any pictures at all.
3 comments:
Hi there, I should have explained a bit better about the formatting of those pictures.
The file is a .gif on my hard drive, I uploaded it to blogger using add image and when it uploaded to the blog the extension on the file was changed to .jpg and of course it isn't animated any more.
I must be doing something wrong but can't seem to find any explanation for it???? Puzzle for the day!
Ok well here is the link to the original animation I tryed to upload, this is the way it should look. Guess I shouldn't really worry about it but these things really bug me until I figure it out.
http://www.outonalimbwebdesign.yk.ca/clip49A.gif
Well the problem isn't in the uploading it is the animation won't show up. Try it on your end if you have some spare time, save that shamrock dude on your computer and then try to upload it using the add image on the blogger and then check the code and see if it still says .gif
Maybe I am doing something wrong. Today I am having trouble posting any pictures at all.
Post a Comment