They were so happy that I didn't stop and turn around today, they kept looking back as if "come on Mom".
A friend from up north used to say " a good dog is a tired dog" and my dogs are really good today.

Shiloh watching to see where Mojo went

Mixer taking a break, he loves the snow.
I took the camera but only got a couple of shots cause the batteries died, you would think I would have checked them before going out eh. I got a nice one of Mixer and Shiloh, but couldn't get one of Mojo as she was a speed demon trying to burn up all the energy she had stored up from missing yesterday's walk. Will go out later and try and get some of the girls in the snow.

1 comment:
You are so right, I too love how they express themselves, they are so honest.
My digital camera is years old now and I need a little one as well. Keep talking about it but can't seem to justify buying one while this one still works. I used to pack my camera all over the place but then got tired of having to haul that big case around. Gave me a sore shoulder... Wimpy eh.
Post a Comment