Doolittle Ranch

Welcome!

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Dinner tonight

Well you know you lead a boring life when........

Things have been rather quiet around here lately, not that I am complaining or anything. It has been too hot to do too much so today I have indulged in sitting out under the tree and reading my book. I cut grass for a few hours this morning until it was too hot to carry on, got the one side done and don't really have to cut the other for a few days as did it late last week. Hubby is gone for the whole week so I don't even have to worry about making big meals. Tonight I am treating myself to fresh spuds from the garden. Going to make a meal out of them and they are cooking as I type. Yum.... Anyway the beep just went on the microwave so taters are ready., here is a glimpse of what I am going to eat, I did warn you it was going to be a boring post....LOL





And just to let you know they are very tasty. Bye for now.



No comments: