Doolittle Ranch

Welcome!

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Sunday updates

Just some quick updates:

Mixer is doing well and has almost healed up!, Four tubes of polysporin later but it is about the size of a quarter now and still flushing it twice daily but at least it has shown big improvement.'

We have been having major problems with the router we bought, it kept dropping the Internet connection and I would have to go unplug it and then wait then plug it back in. It would work for awhile then it would go off again so finally took it back and exchanged it for a different one. We now have a wbr-2310. It worked for a couple of days then started doing the same thing. I downloaded the latest firmware last night and then the situation seemed to get worse. Finally I rebooted everything and so far so good. I have had it on all day and it only dropped me once, but I was moving my machine from one location to another so maybe it just lost the signal for a bit. I won't brag yet though as I am keeping my fingers crossed that the problems don't begin again.

Right now I am sitting on my comfy chair typing away as happy as a clam.

We had spring for about two days, it was melting like crazy and then today that came to a sudden stop. It has been snowing off and on all day which is rather disappointing to say the least. Oh well can't do too much about it so we have been hibernating all day inside and put a bookshelf together and reorganized a few rooms.


Think my grandsons are going to come for Easter weekend so will have to try and arrange another Easter egg hunt. I was hoping we could do it outside but don't think that is going to happen if the weather report is right for the rest of the week..

Anyway that is all the news from the ranch for now. Happy Easter if I don't get back to blogging before then.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter! By now, Mixer should be even better! Almost all healed, I would hope!

Anonymous said...

Girl, we need an update. I'm worried about you!

Doolittle Ranch said...

Oh hey I am still around, just haven't been blogging lately. Time has just flown by since starting work and don't seem to have energy or keep my thoughts straight enough to blog.

Am sure I will get back at it one of these days. Thanks for caring enough to drop a note. I haven't even been checking anyone else's either.

So now my curiosity is up and I am heading right to your place now...

See ya soon