Doolittle Ranch

Welcome!

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Ok I am So NOT ready for this!

Well I am so not ready for the scene that greeted us when we opened the curtains this morning!







I fed the horses and they were so happy to see those oats. You would think they are starving poor things. The chickens are not at all impressed and haven't come out of their little house at all. I am hoping this crap will melt but I don't know. It is supposed to be dropping down to -13 tonight so it doesn't look to hopeful for the melting idea.

It was nice walking though and thought it was very pretty once I got over the disgust of having to haul water and shovel the decks off. Guess I was secretly (or not so secretly) hoping that we would have a snow free winter.. As if!

My hubby and son took off to BC fishing for the week and just phoned from Hinton to say that the highway is really terrible and for me not to go anywhere today. I had planned on making a dump run today but guess I will just stay put and get some computer work done. I hope they drive really careful and once they get to the BC side that the weather smartens up for them.

Well I have shocked myself with posting twice in the past couple of days, Go Barb!.... pat myself on the back... ha ha.
Take care all and hope that next time I post we will be experiencing nice green grass, sigh, wishful aren't I ?

No comments: